Current Inspiration

by








Is it weird that i find myself torn between two worlds when it comes to my current style inspiration, One, if based on bare aesthetics could lead an individual to believe it was governed by the wicked witch of the east and the other by the wicked witch of the west, its complete confusion! I know what your thinking; "fashion style is subjective, its fun to play around with different looks", blah blah blah! But I cant help it if I like direction in my life! as a matter of fact, I decided at 10 years old that i wanted to work in the fashion business. So as you should now be able to conclude...too many options make me crazy.

But Dammit theres just something about dressing like a male teen witch who works at an art dealership that makes me feel like a total badass. and then, i do love a nice casual luxury prep look, i like to call it "art dealers kid".
And people look at you like such a stud when your chinos coordinate with your cashmere sweater... Sigh, guess ill just have to find a way to make it work.. The girls from the craft did a pretty good job at it after all.

                Pictured Above is the Physical definition of "Art Dealers Kid"